BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 22, 2008

The Ring!!


I know I haven't blogged in like 4 months, but I have plans to get it done over the Christmas Holidays. The picture, you ask?

This is the wedding ring I waited for 10 years to get. It was beautiful. When we got married I was told "If you ever find a ring with a diamond in it that you like, we will get it". Well I found it, and what happened you ask?

While we were up in Prescott at a family reunion, it fell off my finger or I dropped it or something. It ended up in the parking lot of the school we had the reunion at. I called Rob's cousin and he searched (probably for hours) and finally found it. This is what he found. I was able to get my homeowners policy to cover part of the cost.

Rob has hence taken it upon himself to design me a new ring. Well, we are working together. So keep checking back for an update on the new one.

More to come....

2 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

Oh, Sheryl that is so sad. I'm glad that he at least found it. Was the diamond with it?

Dawn said...

So glad you found it!? Good luck designing the new ring, can't wait to see it.